Welfare floor W5
The welfare floor type w5 is a flat, profiled, inclining floor with holes and urine trenches with drainage gradient. The emission limitation is achieved by laying the drainage of the urine trenches in the plate en through the floor under 1,5% drainage, right to the urine groove in the middle of the walking alley. With this principle, is it possible to separate the thin and thick fraction on the plate (primary manure separation). Optionally, the possibility exists to choose a feeding stop behind the feeding rack (50 x 5 cm).
- Unique profile for a better walking comfort
- Provision of holes and urine trenches with drainage gradient
- Possibility to separate primary manure
- The manure will not clog thanks to a smooth and sealed concrete structure
- Water atomization is not necessary